Do you know that is a great vegetarian source of protein? In addition to proteins in peas, fibre is rich in vitamins, folic acid, manganese and vitamin C. The type of pea is such that it is available in almost all seasons and it can be eaten as a snack, it can be mixed in many ways dishes The health benefits of salad green peas can also be amazing. What is more, is that green peas can behave like a natural probiotic – which is important for better stomach health.
Third party image reference: Google
Lifestyle coach Luke Coutinho further said that green peas are less fat, cholesterol and calories. In his recent live session on Facebook, he explained in many ways about the health benefits of green peas that is why he should be part of your diet for good health and weight loss.
- They are good for diabetics: Peas are rich in protein in fiber, and do not let the blood glucose levels rise rapidly. Green peas have a low glycemic index and thus it is safe for diabetes (in small portions).
- They are low in calories: nothing more than 80 calories in 100 grams peas. If you are trying to lose weight, then peas can be the least calorie and delicious food for you.
- Peas are rich in fiber: Those who are constipated need to increase the consumption of fiber as it helps to make bulk of the stool. Insoluble fiber in peas can make you feel full for a long time and can reduce constipation.
- Peas are very good for your skin: green peas are rich in vitamin C, a nutrient that is essential for the production of collagen. Sufficient collagen can help to strengthen your skin.
- They can promote immunity: If you have weak immunity and often get sick, then peas are food for you.
- Peas are rich in protein: a cup green pea can give you 8 grams of protein. Green peas are a great source of protein for vegetarians and vegetarians. Protein-rich food items are needed to reduce weight loss, build muscles, reduce appetite and stop the hunger pains.
- Green peas can help increase the number of sperms: green peas can be useful for men suffering from problem of reproduction due to low number of sperms, green peas can improve the number of sperms and sperm count.
- Green peas are good for heart health: Insoluble fiber in green peas is best for heart health. It can be very good to improve your cardiovascular health.
- Eye Health: Green pea is leukin carotenoid which is helpful in reducing cataract. Green Peas May Help
- Low iron level and anemia: green peas are a rich source of iron and cancer.