What is a Reheater in BoilerJanuary 21, 2019
The 5 Best Whey Protein Suppliment BrandFebruary 3, 2019
Reading Time: 1 minute
Audiences have evolved. They not only read blogs, but also check video content on Multiple channels. A lot of Video distribution platforms have risen up. They are YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Hotstar, Voot, Sony Liv, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook Watch, Instagram, Twitter, Amazon prime Video etc.
Google has done a research and found that 50% of the shoppers find an online video to be the driving force for a particular brand or a product to buy.
- 4 in 5 people say online videos help them reduce the stress level and learn new things. Hence online videos are a medium to pursue passions and new skills.
- 3 out of 4 people say that YouTube videos are genuine and authentic. So if the content is relatable, then people take action rather than just watching.
- Videos can jump-start action and sometimes purchases too.
- 90% of people say that they discover brands through Videos.
- The search volume of “what products to buy” grows by 110% year-on-year on YouTube. More than 55% audience say that while buying the product directly from an online store, they happened to watch a video related to that content in the past.